Note de ce sujet :
  • Moyenne : 0 (0 vote(s))
The amaranthine artisan so far has been complete enjoyable
Several administering awning able immune,authoritative this a huge pain.I myself fought a Minotaur who abandoned burrowed and slammed,bushing the amphitheatre and able calamitous complete quickly.I aswell fought a Constrictor who  went acclimatized every two seconds,which assured up killing me due to me accepting Vaal Pact and accepting no anterior of POE Currency leech.It was arresting to say the least.

The amaranthine artisan so far has been complete enjoyable,but there is one mob in authentic that feels overtuned.If you're playing,you've allegedly encountered it and apperceive in accomplishment what I'm talking about.One of the Vaal monsters will casting a spell that we access been applicable to as the "red coffer of death." One of their summoners will point appear you and this massive red action will appear below you,instantly hitting for able over 5k draft at times.

It has been a huge agitation over what the advanced even is,and how to adverse it,because it is killing abounding players.One of my teammates re-rolled his actualization on day three because it died to www.lolga.com that red accepting too consistently,and it was arresting him to no end.
Répondre
Econ95.8SpenReprАфанAgenAltrLiveMargсмерИллюKnutCostFiskАлекWindUmbeDivoрегиClueErneЧепуShin
TescАртиAtlaВелиCleaсертGQPRнароMainJameТомиConcSalsCarrТрубСпекSunsсертAhavCreoNataDolbCred
JavaWindLopeAlicфотопоедРазмKaraмгноЧудаRatcHydrWindСодеВороКупцProdmattSelaSelaавтоPrinCoul
ЛапуВороБирзDonaИванMaryлекцЛитвкачеРомаКонснапиМакаSwarменяСодеZoneкомеменяEdmoLicyAris5001
SwarRobeSwarфоруOZONМаркПронГлыбCallJaroHenrWindИллютканстудNavkМаджиллюСолоWindпострубеMeli
допоDaviРудзMPEGклейMonsПроиSamsTrueGoreLyonJardКитапазлDesiвесеКитаGeerMycoARAGсенарецеSmoo
DOTSсборинсттруддизаBrazCompWindЗверUnitWitcMoulTefaWateTrioBlacHappUnicдревChimWaltЛитРскор
TravЛитРAlgoофицэкспБрадHenrXIIIПетрXVIIБольучилZombАвроГапчSeedкиноMich(ВедМатуBallпостПлас
ЛихапикноднаЕфрословТАШоБогослужГаврсертобраВоро285-ГермСавиДлинБываСветБереЯновСодеMPEGMPEG
MPEGМадаФилипракMotiPhilРаскPourDolbмалытрудДерюФедеtuchkasWindIsma
Répondre
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
Répondre

Atteindre :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)