Note de ce sujet :
  • Moyenne : 0 (0 vote(s))
ddle finger in McCarthys direction.As initial
Catalans Dragons ran out comfortable 34-16 winners over Hull KR in their Super League contest in Perpignan. The win represented the perfect response to the 25-24 loss to Wakefield at the Magic Weekend in Newcastle.Early tries from Jodie Broughton down the right and Todd Carney, who stepped his way to the try line, were both converted by Pat Richards before Albert scored his first try for the club. Richards missed the conversion but the hosts had a useful 16-0 lead. Rovers fought back through a converted try by former Dragon Larroyer, following good work by Iain Thorney. Ken Sio added the extras.However, the Dragons had the final say before the break, scoring two further tries through Louis Anderson - who latched onto Tony Gigots short pass - and Gigot, who supported an Anderson break up the middle of the field.Gigots try was converted by Richards, who added a further penalty to make it 28-6 to the home side at the turnaround.Both sides squandered opportunities to score after the interval - but Rovers did narrow the deficit in the 63rd minute, with Wardill scoring in the right corner. Sio was unsuccessful with the conversion attempt.The hosts were further clear when Gigot scored 10 minutes from time, touching down Justin Horos smart tap back from behind the dead ball line. Richards converted.Ken Sio scored a consolation effort for the visitors in the last minute, converted by Albert Kelly, to complete the scoring. Air Max 90 Wholesale . The Brazilian goalkeeper signed a loan deal with the Major League Soccer club on Friday as he looks to get playing time ahead of this summers World Cup in his home country. Cheap Air Max 90 Free Shipping . Takahashi, who had a 10-point lead after the short program, received 268.31 points after the free skate to finish 15 points ahead of second-place Nobunari Oda. http://www.airmax90wholesale.com/ . The Lightning are 2-0 so far on a four-game road trip, giving the club five straight wins as the guest and improving Tampas away record this season to 11-8-2. Cheap Air Max 90 Wholesale . JOHNS, N. Nike Air Max 90 China . The (11-11-4) Jets are seventh in the Central Division with 26 points.  Fifth place Dallas and sixth-seeded Nashville also have 26 points, but the Stars have three games in hand on Winnipeg while Nashville has two. LAS VEGAS -- UFC heavyweight Roy Nelson issued a public apology Friday for his actions after a knockout victory over Antonio Silva on Sept. 24 in Brasilia, Brazil.Nelson (22-13) knocked out Silva with punches in the second round and felt referee John McCarthy waited too long to stop the fight, which resulted in Silva taking unnecessary punches.After stepping away from McCarthy, Nelson came back and pushed the veteran referees backside with his foot. He also raised his middle finger in McCarthys direction.As initially reported by MMAFighting.com, Brazils Superior Justice Court of MMA suspended Nelson nine months for his actions and fined him more than $23,000.In its official decision, the Brazilian court stated it would reduce Nelsons sanctions to a six-month suspension and significantly lower his fine if the UFC authorizes [Nelson] to make [a] formal apology.ddddddddddddNelson issued that apology Friday, immediately following The Ultimate Fighter Finale weigh-ins in Las Vegas.I would like to apologize to the fans that make our sport great, the Brazilian commission, John McCarthy, the rest of the world, my team and especially my family, for my actions in my last fight, Nelson said.My actions were out of character. I have nothing against anyone, including John McCarthy. I recognize what I did was a mistake and I was wrong. I cant apologize enough to John McCarthy, the commission and MMA fans around the world. I cant wait to get back into the Octagon to entertain the fans.The Brazilian court has not yet issued a statement regarding Nelsons apology. Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

Atteindre :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)